The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show is a multi-faceted event whose participants, competitors and visitors alike, are drawn from many highly lucrative target markets. As a Pin Oak Corporate Sponsor, your brand is presented to those markets in a very visible and beneficial way.
Click on the image below to see view a breakdown of the demographics you can expect to reach through sponsorship of the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
The Equestrian/Horse Enthusiast
Equestrian/horse enthusiasts constitute a good portion of our spectator makeup and represent the ideal market for high-quality products and services. Other factors, including age and profession, make them a perfect target audience for corporations seeking an upscale market. Research compiled from USEF offers these indicators of the buying power and influence held by horse sports enthusiasts:
- 85% are female
- 63% are married
- Majority is between 35 and 54 years of age
- 66% have a college degree or better
- 56% are employed full time
- 38% have a net annual income of over $500,000
- Nearly half have an annual income of over $100,000
- 40% live on a farm
- 63% have traded stocks, bonds or mutual funds in the last year
- Market value of their average home at $594,000 and 22% own two or more homes
- 94% own a pet besides a horse or pony
- 43% take more than 16 airline trips a year
(Source: United States Equestrian Federation)
“The show attracts an affluent audience and a tight-knit community of participants, all passionate about this sport. Also, your employees and clients enjoy valuable relationship-building time in a unique and casual atmosphere at the horse show and other Pin Oak- associated events.”
- 68% (1,097) are from Texas
- 30% (500) are from outside of Texas
- 2% (26) are from Mexico
- Under 1% (2) are from Canada
- 26 US states represented the “outside of Texas” group
(Source: Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Data 2017)
The Houston and Surrounding Area General Audience
- The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show is well-known in the Houston community, founded in 1945 by renowned Houston philanthropist, J.S. Abercrombie.
- We estimate over 10,000 people come to the show in the two week period.
- Many originate from the Katy area, a picturesque and affluent community where Great Southwest Equestrian Center located with a local population of 134,000.
The Social and Corporate Market
- Since the beginning of Pin Oak, the event has had a reputation for being one of the top social events in the Houston community. We have many ringside dinners, parties and sponsor events.
- The Pin Oak Show has enjoyed strong corporate support from numerous sponsors over the years.