Lynn Walsh joins Piper and Sissy this week to talk about the 75th anniversary of the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show and about her personal relationship with horses. Then, Dr. Amy Rabanal comes on to talk about the new medication rules, what’s up with some popular drugs and practices, and current challenges to the horse show vet.
GUESTS AND LINKS:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm, Publisher of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Sissy Wickes, Editor of The Plaid Horse
- Guest: Lynn Walsh of the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show
- Guest: Dr. Amy Rabanal
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Springtime Supplements, Read The Plaid Horse, Fabbri, Herd of Zebras, Plaidcast Junior, Show Strides