ways to volunteer
- Pin Oak 2017 $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix
- Pin Oak 2017 $50,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Amalaya Investments/Oasis Petroleum Grand Prix
- Valobra Holiday Celebration 2016
- What to Wear 2016
- What to Wear Champagne Reception and Luncheon 2016
- Pin Oak at Neiman Marcus 2016
- Kick Off at Houston Club 2017
- Ronald McDonald Check Presentation 2016
- Texas Children Check Presentation 2016
- $30,000 Walter Oil & Gas Grand Prix
- $30,000 Valobra Hunter Derby 2016
- $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2016
- Sponsor Party at the home of Jana & Scotty Arnoldy
- Pin Oak Valobra Christmas 2015
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 2
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 1
- Pin Oak at David Peck
- Ronald McDonald House 2015
- Pin Oak at Texas Children Hospital 2015 - Candlelighters
- Pin Oak Texas Children Check Presentation 2015
- 30,000 Walter Oil Grand Prix 2015
- $30,000 USHJA Intl Hunter Derby Valobra
- $25,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2015
- $25,000 Hotze Health and Wellnes Grand Prix 2015
- Pin Oak Clays 2015 - “Guns and Roses”
- ArtReach for Pin Oak 2015 at RMH Houston
- Pin Oak What to Wear 2014
- Pin Oak After Party 2014
- Pin Oak 30,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- Pin Oak $30,000 Walter Oil and Gas Grand Prix Gala
- Pin Oak $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2014
- Meet The Riders & Pin Oak Club Members’ Reception
- 2013 Valobra Holiday Celebration for the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
- 2013 Ferrari Festival Fun!
- Inaugural Pin Oak Iron Horse Sporting Clays Event
- 2013 Ronald McDonald Family Room Check Presentation
- Pin Oak After Party 2011
- Pin Oak Charity Saturday’s Grand Prix 2013
- Pin Oak Easter Egg Hunt 2013
- $25,000 Pin Oak USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Charity Grand Prix 2013
- What to Wear Fashion Show 2013
- $25,000 USHJA International Hunter Jumper Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Dinner
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Garden Party
- Pin Oak Breed Championship Dinner
Ways to Volunteer
Volunteers are the Champions of the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show! Pin Oak could not a make a donation to our charities without our volunteers. All talents and the gift of time are greatly needed. We hope you consider sharing your talents and a bit of your time to make a difference for sick children.
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION for Pin Oak 2017 is Open! Click image below to register today, or email Suzie Cadey - Volunteer Coordinator at [email protected]
The opportunities are endless and we have needs throughout the year. As Pin Oak is so much more than just a horse show because we engage with our charities all year long and our fundraising efforts go beyond the two-week horse show.
Show volunteers can….
- Assist with general office tasks
- Help in the Pin Oak Boutique
- Escort children about the grounds on Education Days
- Assist with Gala check-in
- Assist with social media needs
- and more!
Throughout the year, volunteers are needed for…
Pin Oak Club events
- General needs include mailings, membership fulfillment, sponsor fulfillment
- College Fair - Check in, Door Prize table, Dinner set-up, service, and clean up
- Ferrari Festival - represent Pin Oak at event
- Sporting Clays Event - volunteers are needed for all facets of event from planning, event day, event closure and follow-up.
- Fashion Event - volunteers are need to prepare for the event, event day check-in, event closure and follow-up
- Event support at our charities throughout the year
- Check Presentation events at our charities
- Various decorating opportunities at Texas Children's Hospital West Campus...
- Lunches at Ronald McDonald House Houston
- ArtReach days at Texas Children’s and Ronald McDonald House Houston
- Golf Tournaments for each of our charities as Hole Sponsor
- Wrapping gifts for Candlelighters' Summer Surprises event
We are so grateful to all who choose to VOLUNTEER with Pin Oak to create a great horse show, support our charities, and help us to be a friend to the community.
Pin Oak volunteers are our life-blood – we extend our humble thanks to all!
Find out more about...
Get in touch - Our volunteer team is standing by to help find the ideal spot for you!
Please call us at 713.621.6290 or email [email protected]
from Pin Oak
USEF Premier Rated | USHJA Level 5 Jumpers | NAL |
WCHR Event | WIHS Sanctioned Event
POCHS reserves the right to make changes
to schedules and venue.
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association benefiting Texas Children's Hospital
Copyright © 2000 - 2017
Pin Oak Charity Horse Show