ways to give
- Pin Oak 2017 $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix
- Pin Oak 2017 $50,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Amalaya Investments/Oasis Petroleum Grand Prix
- Valobra Holiday Celebration 2016
- What to Wear 2016
- What to Wear Champagne Reception and Luncheon 2016
- Pin Oak at Neiman Marcus 2016
- Kick Off at Houston Club 2017
- Ronald McDonald Check Presentation 2016
- Texas Children Check Presentation 2016
- $30,000 Walter Oil & Gas Grand Prix
- $30,000 Valobra Hunter Derby 2016
- $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2016
- Sponsor Party at the home of Jana & Scotty Arnoldy
- Pin Oak Valobra Christmas 2015
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 2
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 1
- Pin Oak at David Peck
- Ronald McDonald House 2015
- Pin Oak at Texas Children Hospital 2015 - Candlelighters
- Pin Oak Texas Children Check Presentation 2015
- 30,000 Walter Oil Grand Prix 2015
- $30,000 USHJA Intl Hunter Derby Valobra
- $25,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2015
- $25,000 Hotze Health and Wellnes Grand Prix 2015
- Pin Oak Clays 2015 - “Guns and Roses”
- ArtReach for Pin Oak 2015 at RMH Houston
- Pin Oak What to Wear 2014
- Pin Oak After Party 2014
- Pin Oak 30,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- Pin Oak $30,000 Walter Oil and Gas Grand Prix Gala
- Pin Oak $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2014
- Meet The Riders & Pin Oak Club Members’ Reception
- 2013 Valobra Holiday Celebration for the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
- 2013 Ferrari Festival Fun!
- Inaugural Pin Oak Iron Horse Sporting Clays Event
- 2013 Ronald McDonald Family Room Check Presentation
- Pin Oak After Party 2011
- Pin Oak Charity Saturday’s Grand Prix 2013
- Pin Oak Easter Egg Hunt 2013
- $25,000 Pin Oak USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Charity Grand Prix 2013
- What to Wear Fashion Show 2013
- $25,000 USHJA International Hunter Jumper Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Dinner
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Garden Party
- Pin Oak Breed Championship Dinner
Ways to Give
There are easy ways to give all year long to Pin Oak with things you do daily, weekly, or for special occasions! Pin Oak has four benefit partners who will donate when you associate Pin Oak with your account:
POWER that GIVES!
Sign up with Code PINOAK for your Texas Home and Business electricity from SHYNE ENERGY and .5 cents per kWh you consume will be donated back to the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show monthly!
CONNECT & GIVE today with this Pin Oak Sponsor, a family owned & operated Retail Electricity Provider for Texas! (PUC 10221)
1 888 256 2823
You Shop. Amazon gives!
Connect your Amazon account to the Smiles program with Pin Oak as your charity of choice and a donation will be made for every purchase - Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases!
Be a GOOD NEIGHBOR!
Shop RANDALLS with your Remarkable Card linked to PIn Oak's Good Neighbor Program number, 13645, and 1% of your purchases will be donated to Pin Oak from Randalls! EASY to do:
1. Download Good Neighbor Program form HERE.
2. Print and complete with your Rembarkable Card Number, sign and date. (POCHS number is on form to make it easy for you)
3. Simply leave your form with Customer Service on your next Randalls shopping trip and money starts accumulating for PIn Oak Charity Horse Show.
Click HERE to learn more about the program.
Earn money for Pin Oak while shopping at Kroger!
Simply link your Kroger Plus Card to the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show online -
Easy steps to SHOP & GIVE:
from Pin Oak
USEF Premier Rated | USHJA Level 5 Jumpers | NAL |
WCHR Event | WIHS Sanctioned Event
POCHS reserves the right to make changes
to schedules and venue.
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association benefiting Texas Children's Hospital
Copyright © 2000 - 2017
Pin Oak Charity Horse Show