Become a Sponsor
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show is a many-faceted event benefiting from several target markets. They include:
The Equestrian/Horse Enthusiast
Equestrian/horse enthusiasts constitute a good portion of our spectator make up and represent the ideal market for high quality products and services. Other factors, including age and profession, make them a perfect target audience for corporations seeking an upscale market. Research compiled from USEF offers these indicators of the buying power and influence held by horse sport enthusiasts:
- 85% are female
- 63% are married
- Majority is between 35 and 54 years of age
- 66% have a college degree or better
- 56% are employed full time
- 38% have a net annual income of over $500,000
- Nearly half have an annual income of over $100,000
- 40% live on a farm
- 63% have traded stocks, bonds or mutual funds in the last year
- Market value of their average home at $594,000 and 22% own two or more homes
- 94% own a pet besides a horse or pony
- 43% take more than 16 airline trips a year
(Source: United States Equestrian Federation)
“The show attracts an affluent audience and a tight-knit community of participants, all passionate about this sport. In addition, your employees and clients enjoy valuable relationship-building time in a unique and casual atmosphere at the horse show and other Pin Oak- associated events."
- 68% (1,097) are from Texas
- 30% (500) are from outside of Texas
- 2% (26) are from Mexico
- Under 1% (2) are from Canada
- 26 US states represented the “outside of Texas” group
We had a total of 1,602 horses in the following categories:
- 57% (908) were Hunters
- 24% (375) were Jumpers
- 11% (161) were American Saddlebreds
- 4% (58) were Andalusians
- 3% (38) were United Mountain Horses
- 1% (22) were Welsh Ponies
(Source: Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Data)
The Houston and Surrounding Area General Audience
- The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show is well-known in the Houston community, having been in existence for 66 years. 2012 will be our 67th year.
- We estimate over 10,000 people come to the show in the two week period.
- Many come from the Katy area, a colorful and affluent community where Great Southwest Equestrian Center is located with a local population of 134,000.
The Social and Corporate Market
- Since the beginning of Pin Oak, the event has had the reputation for being one of the top social events in the Houston community. We have many ringside dinners, parties and sponsor events.
- The Pin Oak Show has enjoyed strong corporate support beginning with our title sponsor, BBVA Compass, for the past three years.
USEF "AA" | IALHA | NAL | WCHR Event | WIHS Sanctioned Event | WPCSA - Prov.Silver Rating
POCHSA reserves the right to make changes to schedules and venue.
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association
benefiting the Texas Children's Hospital,
The Ronald McDonald House of Houston and Candlelighters of Houston
Copyright © 2000 - 2013 Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association
Web Design by PWL Studio