- Pin Oak 2017 $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix
- Pin Oak 2017 $50,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Amalaya Investments/Oasis Petroleum Grand Prix
- Valobra Holiday Celebration 2016
- What to Wear 2016
- What to Wear Champagne Reception and Luncheon 2016
- Pin Oak at Neiman Marcus 2016
- Kick Off at Houston Club 2017
- Ronald McDonald Check Presentation 2016
- Texas Children Check Presentation 2016
- $30,000 Walter Oil & Gas Grand Prix
- $30,000 Valobra Hunter Derby 2016
- $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2016
- Sponsor Party at the home of Jana & Scotty Arnoldy
- Pin Oak Valobra Christmas 2015
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 2
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 1
- Pin Oak at David Peck
- Ronald McDonald House 2015
- Pin Oak at Texas Children Hospital 2015 - Candlelighters
- Pin Oak Texas Children Check Presentation 2015
- 30,000 Walter Oil Grand Prix 2015
- $30,000 USHJA Intl Hunter Derby Valobra
- $25,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2015
- $25,000 Hotze Health and Wellnes Grand Prix 2015
- Pin Oak Clays 2015 - “Guns and Roses”
- ArtReach for Pin Oak 2015 at RMH Houston
- Pin Oak What to Wear 2014
- Pin Oak After Party 2014
- Pin Oak 30,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- Pin Oak $30,000 Walter Oil and Gas Grand Prix Gala
- Pin Oak $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2014
- Meet The Riders & Pin Oak Club Members’ Reception
- 2013 Valobra Holiday Celebration for the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
- 2013 Ferrari Festival Fun!
- Inaugural Pin Oak Iron Horse Sporting Clays Event
- 2013 Ronald McDonald Family Room Check Presentation
- Pin Oak After Party 2011
- Pin Oak Charity Saturday’s Grand Prix 2013
- Pin Oak Easter Egg Hunt 2013
- $25,000 Pin Oak USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Charity Grand Prix 2013
- What to Wear Fashion Show 2013
- $25,000 USHJA International Hunter Jumper Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Dinner
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Garden Party
- Pin Oak Breed Championship Dinner
What is the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show?
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show is the premier equestrian event in the South. It attracts participants from as far afield as Canada, Mexico and some 26 states within the USA. It was the first Horse Show to be designated as a United States Equestrian Federation Heritage Horse Show and has received top 25 NARG show winner two years in a row. Pin Oak is a USEF Premier rated show, USHJA Level 5 Jumpers both weeks, WCHR both weeks, and hosts American Saddlebreds Week I and Hunters / Jumpers both weeks of the show.
Where is the Great Southwest Equestrian Center?
The address is 2501 South Mason Road, Katy, TX 77450; click here to see our location on Google Maps.
The telephone number is 281-578-7669.
Where are the booths situated?
Most booths are located close to the main competition ring. Trailers are welcome too.
Click here for a map of the Showground.
What is the cost of a booth?
For all price information, see the Pin Oak Marketplace Vendor Application.
What are overnight accommodations available?
There are plenty of budget hotel accommodations close to the show ground: Visit our Lodging page for more information - 2017 information coming soon!
What do I need to bring?
All furnishings and materials are necessary to set up your booth. NOTE: The facility does not provide tables and chairs, please bring your own.
Are electricity and water available?
Yes, electricity and water can be found on the grounds. However, not all sites have electricity or water; please specify your needs on the application form. Booths are allocated on a first come basis, so if you have particular requirements, get your request in early!
What kind of security will be provided?
Pin Oak has arranged for 24-hour security.
However, any Marketplace Vendor choosing to leave merchandise or monetary instruments unattended at any time will do so at their risk. The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show is not responsible for any theft, damage or loss of product from any vendor.
As a vendor, am I required to participate in the show's fundraising efforts?
All vendors are required to donate a gift certificate of $50 or more to the Pin Oak Silent Auction to benefit the charities of Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
As a vendor, what help with Pin Oak provide to attract shoppers?
As a Pin Oak Marketplace participant, your logo is placed on the Pin Oak website, and your business will be listed on the Pin Oak App, as well as in the Pin Oak Program if reservation is made on February 5, 2017.
Advertising space is available for purchase in the beautiful Pin Oak Program. (See the Program Media Kit for more information)
As a vendor, what benefits am I entitled to at the show?
Pin Oak extends Exhibitor Hospitality to our vendors, and you are welcome to the Exhibitor Hospitality area during the show, credentials will be provided.
from Pin Oak
USEF Premier Rated | USHJA Level 5 Jumpers | NAL |
WCHR Event | WIHS Sanctioned Event
POCHS reserves the right to make changes
to schedules and venue.
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association benefiting Texas Children's Hospital
Copyright © 2000 - 2017
Pin Oak Charity Horse Show